Buying Weed in Paris, France – #1 Cannabis Travel guide for Weed Lovers
Buying weed in Paris. Paris, France’s capital, is a significant European metropolis and a global hub for art, fashion, food, and culture. Its 19th-century cityscape is crisscrossed by vast boulevards and the Seine River. Aside from the Eiffel Tower and the 12th-century Gothic Notre-Dame cathedral, the city is noted for its café culture and designer stores along the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré. Keep reading further to get cannabis/marijuana in Paris.
Is Buying weed in Paris Legal?
In general, cultivation, production, transport, import, export, holding, sale, transfer, acquisition, and use of cannabis (plant and resin) and THC (natural and synthetic and derived goods) are forbidden under Article R. 5132-86 of the French Public Health Code (PHC).
Nonetheless, the same Article allows for exceptions for medical reasons. Pharmaceutical establishments and any establishments authorized by the French Health Agency (ANSM) to manufacture, import, and distribute active substances may be permitted to perform the aforementioned acts, including, as of March 1, 2022, cannabis cultivation and production, provided that the product:
- Received an authorization (i.e. Market Authorization, Early Access Authorization, Compassionate Access Authorization or Import Authorization); or
- Was registered as homeopathic drug; and
- Meets the requirements set by an upcoming Decree which will be published by the Health Ministry on a proposal from the Director of the ANSM and is manufactured as required by Article L. 5121-5 PHC or any equivalent internationally recognized standards to guarantee its quality, security and its medical purpose (in this case, the establishment is not allowed to offer and use the concerned product).
Where to Buy Weed in Paris
Buying weed in Paris won’t be much of an issue even if you are new in town. Downtown In the evening. As the evening develops, vendors on the streets of Paris will sell hash and cannabis. You will almost certainly be given cannabis and other drugs if you attend the larger clubs and bars, but the costs are usually prohibitively high for visitors.
Other locations to acquire cannabis/marijuana in Paris;
-5 Avenue Anatole, close to the Eiffel Tower.
– In the 8th arrondissement of Paris, near the Petit Palais.
– The Jardin du Luxembourg, also known as the Jardin du Sénat, is located in the 6th arrondissement of Paris.
– Rue Saint-Séverin in Paris.
15 Boulevard Garibaldi, Club Azur.
– 1TER Rue de la Huchette, Le Caveau de la Huchette.
Most times, there are dealers who deliver cannabis to your preferred location. These dealers often work with hotel valets, bartenders and bouncers at clubs. So getting close to the latter is already a gateway to smoking a joint in Paris